Do you have strong administrative and computer skills and are looking to join a growing team? DAVIS Companies has an exciting direct hire opportunity for a Program Coordinator in Marlborough, MA.
The program coordinator will provide front-line customer service and administrative support to internal team members, clients, vendors and users for the various supported Managed Service solutions. This position will start on site at one of our premier enterprise clients.
Program Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Fully understand all aspects of the client locations and build client confidence through relationship development and physical presence on site (when able).
- Ensure compliance & maintain client’s tool for contract labor requirements. Utilize internal ATS and VMS to push through candidate requests.
- Drive candidate onboarding & offboarding activities and provide frequent communication with hiring managers regarding status.
- Process changes to contract employees including extensions.
- Escalates when appropriate issues for all working contract employees, ensuring total candidate satisfaction at the client site.
- Responsible for client site reporting and analytics, and communication of reports and analytics to appropriate end users.
- Ensure overall customer satisfaction for entire client site.
- Manage other tasks or projects as requested
Program Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred with 2+ years of administrative support experience. Experience supporting Talent Acquisition or HR a plus.
- Strong problem-solving skills and a polished professional presence
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer skills including MS Office Suite and Applicant Tracking System usage
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.