Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Senior Technical Recruiter
Title:Senior Technical Recruiter
The Senior Technical Recruiter is responsible for finding candidates and placing them at client organizations. In addition, this person may manage one or more large client accounts, working with hiring managers to facilitate the recruitment process. This individual will be focused on working with engineering and advanced manufacturing professionals.
This position is based out of our headquarters in Marlborough, MA.
- Sourcing and screening of potential candidates for contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire openings with our clients, specifically in the manufacturing and engineering sectors.
- Use sourcing tools and techniques to identify and attract candidates such as online social networking, traditional networking, Boolean and other searches, and referrals
- Post all technical job ads
- Create a detailed technical interview workflow
- Track job orders and initiate recruitment for new roles paying close attention to high priority situations.
- Ensure client staffing needs are filled in a timely manner, and that the company maintains a robust pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Coordinate and sets up on-site interviews with hiring managers and candidates
- Work with hiring managers to fully understand job details, requirements and day to day responsibilities.
- Solicit feedback from hiring managers on candidates’ resumes, interview status, and job offers.
- Build client confidence through relationship development and physical presence at their sites.
- Exercise discretion and judgment in HR matters, policy interpretation and conflict resolution.
- Attend occasional networking events or job fairs.
- Develop a strong pipeline of existing and potential new candidates.
- Innovate in regard to sourcing and networking technologies.
- Be familiar with industry trends, including client, market and unemployment conditions.
- Be fully educated on account processes & policies to ensure 100% contract compliance.
In addition to the essential functions listed above, the incumbent may be required to perform other non-essential functions. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by their supervisor.
- High School Diploma required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2+ years of technical recruiting experience preferred, ideally in an agency setting
- Must be outgoing and self-motivated with a strong desire to excel; must have personal drive and a competitive spirit
- Must have strong time-management skills and focus
- Must have excellent presentation, communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership abilities and polished professional presence
- Ability to execute and prioritize multi-task projects
- Ability to exercise effective judgment, confidentiality, sensitivity and creativity to changing needs and situations
- Must be comfortable making outbound cold calls to potential candidates
Real Relationships. Powerful Partnerships. Exceptional Opportunities.
Why work for DAVIS?
We offer competitive pay, a suite of great benefits including health, dental, vision and life insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with company match, tuition reimbursement, training and development opportunities, great parental leave program, work-life balance, casual attire and upward career mobility. If you are a motivated individual looking for a place to grow your career, DAVIS wants to meet you. Apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Production Manager in Suwanee GA
- Purchasing Manager in N. Billerica MA
- Principal Mechanical Engineer in North Andover MA
- Manager Quality Systems in Norcross GA
- In Process Quality Inspector in Woburn MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Andover MA
- Accounts Payable Coordinator in Milford MA
- Financial Analyst in Alpharetta GA
- Project Manager in Garner NC
- Shift Electrical Technician - 1st shift in Acton MA
- Test Technician - 2nd shift in Acton MA
- Administrative support in Milford MA
- Quality Analyst in Fitchburg MA
- Program Coordinator in Marlborough MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Flowery Branch GA
- Customer Service Representative in Flowery Branch GA
- Medical Device Assembler in West Boylston MA
- 2nd Shift Equipment Maintenance Technician in Plymouth MN
- Shipping & Receiving in Suwanee GA
- Owner Connection Representative in Plymouth MN
- Purchasing Specialist in Flowery Branch GA
- Marketing Campaign Specialist in Milford MA
- Contracts Manager in Milford MA
- Quality Assurance Specialist in Peachtree Corners GA
- Maintenance Technician in Flowery Branch GA
- Component Level Debug Tech in Chelmsford MA
- Maintenance Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Radio Compliance Engineer in Wyoming MN
- In Process Inspector in Fridley MN
- Process Engineer in Pittsfield MA
- Senior R&D Engineer in Saint Louis Park MN
- Electrical Designer in Garner NC
- Material Handler in Oakdale MN
- Buyer in Lawrenceville GA
- Quality Engineer in Fitchburg MA
- SR Manufacturing Engineer in Jackson GA
- Full Stack Developer in Millis MA
- Sr. Test Technician in Oxnard CA
- Firmware Engineers in Andover MA
- Assembler in Seabrook NH
- EM Assembler in Seabrook NH
- Marketing Contractor in Milford MA
- Quality Engineer in Nashua NH
- Receptionist in Alpharetta GA
- Logistics and Customer Service Representative in Littleton MA
- Customer Care Coordinator in Redwood City CA
- Development Scientist in Chaska MN
- Maintenance Technician in Morrow GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Procurement Analyst in Miami FL
- Human Resources Business Partner (Manufacturing) in Rantoul IL
- Human Resources Representative in Miami FL
- Assembly Operator in Chaska MN
- Refrigeration Technician - 1st shift in Acton MA
- Press Brake Operator 1st shift in Acton MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Atlanta GA
- Shipping Associate in Atlanta GA
- Test Development Technician in Chelmsford MA
- Tax Support Representative in Lowell MA
- Refrigeration Technician in Flowery Branch GA
- Project Coordinator in Kennnesaw GA
- Manufacturing Technician I in New Brighton MN
- Electronic Assembler in Oakdale MN
- Assembler in Woburn MA
- Assembler - 2nd Shift in Canton GA
- Senior Area Manager - Surgical Spine Technologies in Durham NC
- Quality Control Inspector - 2nd Shift in Flowery Branch GA
- CAD Drafter in Ball Ground GA
- Quality Inspector in Lawrenceville GA
- Packer - 2nd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Product Support Specialist II in Lowell MA
- Machine Operator in Flowery Branch GA
- Accounting Specialist in Norcorss GA
- Quality Control Inspector 3rd shift in Chelmsford MA
- Sr Manufacturing Engineer in Laconia NH
- Material Handler - Production (Amazon) in Westborough MA
- Design Engineer in Coon Rapids MN
- Project Manager in Broomall PA
- Technical Writer in Plymouth MN
- Talent Acquisition Coordinator in Plymouth MN
- Quality Engineer in Marietta GA
- Quality Inspector in Fitchburg MA
- Customer Service Coordinator in Lowell MA
- Mechanical Engineering Technician II in Plymouth MN
- Operator in Chaska MN
- AP Coordinator in New Castle DE
- ACA Benefit Specialist in Weston FL
- Sr. PCBA Test Engineer in Wilmington MA
- Incoming Inspector II in Nashua NH
- Controller in Alpharetta GA
- Electronics Assembler in Maple Grove MN
- Senior Process Engineer in Burnsville MN
- CAD Designer in Dahlonega GA
- Cost Accountant in Fort Worth TX
- Sr Cost Analyst in Andover MA
- Machine Operator - 1st Shift in Denton TX
- Lead Packaging Technician in Saint Paul MN
- Shipping Associate in Lawrenceville GA
- Project Manager in Anoka MN
- Production Supervisor in Newnan GA