Great opportunity for a Maintenance Technician to join this company and be part of their growing team. The position is based in the Peachtree City area.
45k- 70k depending on experience
- Repairs and maintains specialized machinery and equipment with integrated electrical and mechanical components.
- Uses the computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) to receive work orders and record parts used.
- Interprets electrical and mechanical diagrams to understand operation of various equipment.
- Troubleshoots, diagnoses and test equipment problems. Performs periodic inspections of equipment and works vendors to acquire materials and supplies for repairs.
- Works with manufacturing production employees to sets, calibrate, or adjust equipment, machinery, and instruments for compliance with production specifications or instructions.
- Maintains detailed maintenance records so that recurring problems with machinery, equipment, or parts can be identified and addressed.
- Performs equipment failure analyses including preventative and unscheduled maintenance. Evaluates and recommends equipment improvements to improve availability, capability and yield.
- Prepares technical reports to document equipment modifications and equipment maintenance procedures.
- Adheres to safety standards by promoting a safe work environment.
- Associates degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Industrial Maintenance and three years of manufacturing experience; strong hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical and industrial skills with some PLC and HVAC experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Working knowledge of pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Working knowledge of clutch/brake systems
- Ability to replace timing belts and adjust for proper mechanical or electrical timing
- Understanding of pneumatic, hydraulic, and electrical wiring schematics
- Ability to perform basic preventive maintenance tasks on tools and equipment
- Ability to use of hand tools, power tools, gas torches and measuring instruments
- Ability to read blueprints, technical manuals and use measuring equipment
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.