Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
MANUFACTURING PROCESS ENGINEER
Title:MANUFACTURING PROCESS ENGINEER
DAVIS Companies has partnered with a leading Manufacturing company in the Twin Cities to identify a Manufacturing Process Engineer to join their team! LOCAL candidates only please.
Responsibilities of the Manufacturing Process Engineer:
- Lead Design Reviews and contribute to activities in the improvement of commercial mix, coat, slitting, converting, packaging, cartoning and serialization processes for transdermal, dissolvable films and other drug products.
- Assist and troubleshoot process / equipment issues that occur during commercial operations and product changeovers. Including utilization and adjustments of Vision System programs and tools.
- Based on QbD principles, plan and execute process studies for feasibility, development/characterization (DOEs), capability and qualification tied to changes on commercialized processes.
- Through CI activities enhance process conditions that increase quality, yield or reduce set-up and tear-down activities.
- Write specifications, R&D Mfg. instructions, protocols, SOPs, process development reports, etc.
- Support and follow all regulatory compliance aspects, including following the necessary change control processes.
- Lead, research and write equipment specifications with support from R&D
- Lead / support CI activities that increase efficiencies on commercial processes
- Support Quality in NCM and CAPA investigations
- Support operations with qualification / PM, commercial manufacturing activities, etc.
- Provide technical and/or scientific guidance to operations and internal teams when appropriate.
- Receive the hand-off of Developed Processes with robust control processes from Validation and R&D
- Design/re-design tooling, part and packaging equipment for use in various projects
- Minimum of BS degree in science, engineering or related field, advanced degrees preferred.
- Minimum 10 years of direct industry experience
- Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering or Science related field + 3 years of experience
- Minimum 5 years hands-on experience in manufacturing process improvement / sustainability within the pharmaceutical industry, preferably with transdermal and oral dissolvable thin film products, OR, experience with pressure sensitive adhesive processes for medical or other applications.
- Ability to review large amounts of data/information, identify trends, draw conclusions and support a position with text and data.
- Proven track record of planning and executing process re-development/ CI projects, and an ability to meet aggressive timelines.
- Highly motivated individual who can work both independently and as part of a cross-functional team.???????
- Strong technical writing and oral communication skills. Must be able to effectively communicate results or issues, verbally and in writing.
- Knowledge and experience with cGMP for pharmaceuticals and QbD principles preferred.
- Knowledgeable and experienced with cGMP, USP and the regulatory requirements for pharmaceuticals preferred.
- Experience in rotary die cutting and pharmaceutical primary and secondary packaging
- Demonstrated experience drafting Manufacturing Records, SOPs, master plans and additional protocols
- Proven scientific and technical ability to design and execute experimental studies as well as statistically analyze data, author and review protocols and reports.
- FPGA Design Engineer in Bedford MA
- Upward BioInformatics Ideation Post Doc in Milford MA
- Production Manager in Suwanee GA
- Supply Chain Customer Solutions Manager in Minneapolis MN
- Sales & Contract Administrator in Norcorss GA
- Purchasing Manager in N. Billerica MA
- Principal Mechanical Engineer in North Andover MA
- Manager Quality Systems in Norcross GA
- In Process Quality Inspector in Woburn MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Andover MA
- Accounts Payable Coordinator in Milford MA
- Industrial Engineer in Maple Grove MN
- Financial Analyst in Alpharetta GA
- Project Manager in Garner NC
- Shift Electrical Technician - 1st shift in Acton MA
- Test Technician - 2nd shift in Acton MA
- Administrative support in Milford MA
- Quality Analyst in Fitchburg MA
- Program Coordinator in Marlborough MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Flowery Branch GA
- Customer Service Representative in Flowery Branch GA
- Medical Device Assembler in West Boylston MA
- 2nd Shift Equipment Maintenance Technician in Plymouth MN
- Shipping & Receiving in Suwanee GA
- Owner Connection Representative in Plymouth MN
- Purchasing Specialist in Flowery Branch GA
- Marketing Campaign Specialist in Milford MA
- Contracts Manager in Milford MA
- Quality Assurance Specialist in Peachtree Corners GA
- Maintenance Technician in Flowery Branch GA
- Component Level Debug Tech in Chelmsford MA
- Maintenance Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Radio Compliance Engineer in Wyoming MN
- In Process Inspector in Fridley MN
- Process Engineer in Pittsfield MA
- Senior R&D Engineer in Saint Louis Park MN
- Electrical Designer in Garner NC
- Material Handler in Oakdale MN
- Buyer in Lawrenceville GA
- Quality Engineer in Fitchburg MA
- SR Manufacturing Engineer in Jackson GA
- Full Stack Developer in Millis MA
- Sr. Test Technician in Oxnard CA
- Firmware Engineers in Andover MA
- Assembler in Seabrook NH
- EM Assembler in Seabrook NH
- Marketing Contractor in Milford MA
- Quality Engineer in Nashua NH
- Receptionist in Alpharetta GA
- Logistics and Customer Service Representative in Littleton MA
- Customer Care Coordinator in Redwood City CA
- Development Scientist in Chaska MN
- Maintenance Technician in Morrow GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Procurement Analyst in Miami FL
- Human Resources Business Partner (Manufacturing) in Rantoul IL
- Human Resources Representative in Miami FL
- Assembly Operator in Chaska MN
- Refrigeration Technician - 1st shift in Acton MA
- Press Brake Operator 1st shift in Acton MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Atlanta GA
- Mechanical Drafter in East Walpole MA
- Shipping Associate in Atlanta GA
- Test Development Technician in Chelmsford MA
- Tax Support Representative in Lowell MA
- Refrigeration Technician in Flowery Branch GA
- Project Coordinator in Kennnesaw GA
- Sr. Purchasing Specialist in Sturbridge MA
- Manufacturing Technician I in New Brighton MN
- Electronic Assembler in Oakdale MN
- Assembler in Woburn MA
- Assembler - 2nd Shift in Canton GA
- Senior Area Manager - Surgical Spine Technologies in Durham NC
- Quality Control Inspector - 2nd Shift in Flowery Branch GA
- CAD Drafter in Ball Ground GA
- Quality Inspector in Lawrenceville GA
- Packer - 2nd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Product Support Specialist II in Lowell MA
- Machine Operator in Flowery Branch GA
- Accounting Specialist in Norcorss GA
- Quality Control Inspector 3rd shift in Chelmsford MA
- Sr Manufacturing Engineer in Laconia NH
- Material Handler - Production (Amazon) in Westborough MA
- Design Engineer in Coon Rapids MN
- Project Manager in Broomall PA
- Talent Acquisition Coordinator in Plymouth MN
- Quality Engineer in Marietta GA
- Quality Inspector in Fitchburg MA
- Customer Service Coordinator in Lowell MA
- Mechanical Engineering Technician II in Plymouth MN
- Operator in Chaska MN
- AP Coordinator in New Castle DE
- ACA Benefit Specialist in Weston FL
- Sr. PCBA Test Engineer in Wilmington MA
- Incoming Inspector II in Nashua NH
- Controller in Alpharetta GA
- Electronics Assembler in Maple Grove MN
- Senior Process Engineer in Burnsville MN
- CAD Designer in Dahlonega GA
- Cost Accountant in Fort Worth TX