Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Sr. Quality Engineer
We are looking for a Sr. Quality Engineer for a large automotive manufacturing company. The QE must have previous experience in an automotive environment.
- Conducts root cause analysis and implementation of corrective action for process/product-related concerns.
- Responsible for continual improvement activities to enhance the quality system using cross-functional teams.
- Interacts with Customers, Sales and Engineering on new product introduction (NPI) activities for new programs.
- Interfaces with Engineering and Operations to ensure transfer to Production of new products are in accordance with approved data. Works with Engineering to coordinate and prepare product/process validation submission packages; updates and maintains FMEAs, Process Flow diagrams and Process Control Plans.
- Works with Engineering and Operations to solve in-house quality concerns, reviews nonconforming product, recommends disposition.
- Conducts investigations on product/process nonconformities and recommends corrective action to prevent reoccurrence.
- Supports the Quality Inspectors to ensure that products and processes comply with the relevant requirements of the quality management system.
- Conducts audits, including closing out audit findings, creating audits finding reports and determine proper corrective and preventative actions within ISO quality system.
- Analyzes failures and implements corrective and preventative action to respond to customer complaints.
- Creates and maintains company quality documentation, such as quality procedures, work instructions, etc.
- Develops process validation plans and protocols for qualifying new products/processes or product/process changes.
- May conduct supplier audits on an as-needed basis. Guides and mentors other associates for professional development.
- Preparation of various quality reports to support management and quality objectives This list is not all inclusive and other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical/engineering field preferred
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in Quality Assurance in a manufacturing environment (rubber components and/or medical manufacturing preferred).
- CQE or CQA preferred Six Sigma certification preferred Sound knowledge of GD&T, FMEA, DOE, GR&R activities
- Sound knowledge of ISO quality systems
- Strong working knowledge of Statistical Process control methods using intermediate and advanced statistics.
- Experience with MiniTab
- Must be able to read and interprets engineering drawings, schematics and specifications
- Upward BioInformatics Ideation Post Doc in Milford MA
- Production Manager in Suwanee GA
- Sales & Contract Administrator in Norcorss GA
- Purchasing Manager in N. Billerica MA
- Principal Mechanical Engineer in North Andover MA
- Manager Quality Systems in Norcross GA
- In Process Quality Inspector in Woburn MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Andover MA
- Accounts Payable Coordinator in Milford MA
- Industrial Engineer in Maple Grove MN
- Financial Analyst in Alpharetta GA
- Project Manager in Garner NC
- Shift Electrical Technician - 1st shift in Acton MA
- Test Technician - 2nd shift in Acton MA
- Administrative support in Milford MA
- Quality Analyst in Fitchburg MA
- Program Coordinator in Marlborough MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Flowery Branch GA
- Customer Service Representative in Flowery Branch GA
- Medical Device Assembler in West Boylston MA
- 2nd Shift Equipment Maintenance Technician in Plymouth MN
- Shipping & Receiving in Suwanee GA
- Owner Connection Representative in Plymouth MN
- Purchasing Specialist in Flowery Branch GA
- Marketing Campaign Specialist in Milford MA
- Contracts Manager in Milford MA
- Quality Assurance Specialist in Peachtree Corners GA
- Maintenance Technician in Flowery Branch GA
- Component Level Debug Tech in Chelmsford MA
- Maintenance Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Radio Compliance Engineer in Wyoming MN
- In Process Inspector in Fridley MN
- Process Engineer in Pittsfield MA
- Senior R&D Engineer in Saint Louis Park MN
- Electrical Designer in Garner NC
- Material Handler in Oakdale MN
- Buyer in Lawrenceville GA
- Quality Engineer in Fitchburg MA
- SR Manufacturing Engineer in Jackson GA
- Full Stack Developer in Millis MA
- Sr. Test Technician in Oxnard CA
- Firmware Engineers in Andover MA
- Assembler in Seabrook NH
- EM Assembler in Seabrook NH
- Marketing Contractor in Milford MA
- Quality Engineer in Nashua NH
- Receptionist in Alpharetta GA
- Logistics and Customer Service Representative in Littleton MA
- Customer Care Coordinator in Redwood City CA
- Development Scientist in Chaska MN
- Maintenance Technician in Morrow GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Procurement Analyst in Miami FL
- Human Resources Business Partner (Manufacturing) in Rantoul IL
- Human Resources Representative in Miami FL
- Assembly Operator in Chaska MN
- Refrigeration Technician - 1st shift in Acton MA
- Press Brake Operator 1st shift in Acton MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Atlanta GA
- Mechanical Drafter in East Walpole MA
- Shipping Associate in Atlanta GA
- Test Development Technician in Chelmsford MA
- Tax Support Representative in Lowell MA
- Refrigeration Technician in Flowery Branch GA
- Project Coordinator in Kennnesaw GA
- Sr. Purchasing Specialist in Sturbridge MA
- Manufacturing Technician I in New Brighton MN
- Electronic Assembler in Oakdale MN
- Assembler in Woburn MA
- Assembler - 2nd Shift in Canton GA
- Senior Area Manager - Surgical Spine Technologies in Durham NC
- Quality Control Inspector - 2nd Shift in Flowery Branch GA
- CAD Drafter in Ball Ground GA
- Quality Inspector in Lawrenceville GA
- Packer - 2nd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Product Support Specialist II in Lowell MA
- Machine Operator in Flowery Branch GA
- Accounting Specialist in Norcorss GA
- Quality Control Inspector 3rd shift in Chelmsford MA
- Sr Manufacturing Engineer in Laconia NH
- Material Handler - Production (Amazon) in Westborough MA
- Design Engineer in Coon Rapids MN
- Project Manager in Broomall PA
- Talent Acquisition Coordinator in Plymouth MN
- Quality Engineer in Marietta GA
- Quality Inspector in Fitchburg MA
- Customer Service Coordinator in Lowell MA
- Mechanical Engineering Technician II in Plymouth MN
- Operator in Chaska MN
- AP Coordinator in New Castle DE
- ACA Benefit Specialist in Weston FL
- Sr. PCBA Test Engineer in Wilmington MA
- Incoming Inspector II in Nashua NH
- Controller in Alpharetta GA
- Electronics Assembler in Maple Grove MN
- Senior Process Engineer in Burnsville MN
- CAD Designer in Dahlonega GA
- Cost Accountant in Fort Worth TX
- Sr Cost Analyst in Andover MA
- Machine Operator - 1st Shift in Denton TX