CNC Lathe Machinist - 2nd Shift
We are currently seeking a skilled CNC lathe machinist in the Flowery Branch area. This is a great opportunity to join a new and growing company. This person will be responsible for the set-up and running of 3 and 5 axis CNC lathes.
Shift: Monday-Friday: 3:00pm-12am OT is available.
Pay rate: $22-$30ph DOE.
- Setting up of the CNC Machines (3 and 5 axis Lathes).
- Loading raw material (aluminum, stainless, steel) into machine and manufacturing programmed part.
- Watching run of product to ensure machine is operating properly.
- Making necessary adjustments (editing G&M code/program) if needed.
- Unloading of finished product.
- Checking finished product for quality and reporting anything that is defective.
- Check for compliance and maintenance of work tools.
- Accurately complete appropriate paperwork and enter computer.
- Responsible for the cleanliness of the work area
- Contributes continuously to improve processes, procedures, operational figures, and informs the manager about suggestions for improvements.
- MUST be proficient with CNC Lathe (3 and 5 axis).
- Nakamura or DMG machines preferred but not required.
- Experience with Siemens and Fanuc controls, a huge plus.
- Must be able to make program edits/changes and read G&M Code.
If you, or someone you know may be interested in this position and would like to be considered immediately, please send your resume to us directly at: email@example.com or call 470-655-4816.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.