Are you looking for a job opportunity where you can be part of a growing industry? Well regarded company in the manufacturing industry needs a dynamic Production Assembly Operator to join a growing team in your area.
Production Operator Associate Responsibilities:
- Formulate, fill, test, and package chemical and biological reagent assembly products
- Conduct testing on solutions, conductivity, and density, to ensure adherence to production/process specifications
- Follow engineering drawings, work order information, SOPs, and other written and verbal specifications in the manufacturing process while maintaining FDA requirements
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Candidates selected must meet all pre-screening eligibility requirements
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference.”