We have a client in the greater Atlanta area in search of a Sales Coordinator. This is a Contract to Hire Opportunity. The sales coordinator is responsible for working hand and hand with the forklift department and our client's customer base (forklift dealers). Our client is looking for a strong team player who is goal oriented.
Pay rate: $19-23 DOE
- Responsible for customer order processing in SAP. Make corrections and update orders as needed.
- Phone and email communication with customers to quote customer orders.
- Create factory orders in SAP and update Excel file with daily factory orders
- Work with different carriers to get the best quote for customers and arrange shipment once the quote has been approved.
- Other admin duties such as: updating inventory files, updating work order files, and filing paperwork.
- Prior experience working in a similar environment a plus, but not required.
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of SAP
- Good computer skills, use of e-mails
- Excellent communications skills both verbal and written
- Excellent attention to details
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.