Simplifying & Optimizing Your Contingent Workforce
Organizations are increasingly utilizing flexible resource as a way of delivering their strategic objectives. This trend is set to continue with many analysts indicating that as much as 50% of a company's workforce will be non-employees by 2020. An organization's ability to scale its workforce and secure specialized talent when and where needed is critical in the ever-evolving skills market. But of course, this is easier said than done.
Here are a few of the common challenges we hear from HR Directors, procurement managers and executives:
- Managers from across the business are hiring contingent workers directly or through local suppliers - I have little visibility to ensure supplier pricing and contractor pay is consistent.
- There are no consistent processes or systems across my organization which creates inefficiency and puts us at risk for non-compliance.
- There's a lack of visibility and control over the quality, utilization or cost of my contingent workforce.
- I'm having problems with our supplier relationships and retention of contingent workers.
- Our contractors are crucial to the success of our business, but we struggle to attract the volume and quality of contractors that are required.
Watch a short video about our global MSP programs and how they work
Managed Service Provider Highlights
While we customize each Managed Service Program to our specific client’s needs and business objectives, there are some elements that build the foundation of all our programs:
- Advanced Reporting and Analytics
- Compliance & Risk Management
- Global Capabilities and Governance
- Training for Managers
- Overall Program Management
- Full-Cycle Requisition Management
- On-Boarding & Off-Boarding Initiatives
- Supplier Management
- Talent Sourcing and Fulfillment
- Consolidated Invoicing
- Total Quality Management
managed service provider