View all Jobs
Get the most from your job search by saving this as a job alert!
Get job alerts for:
Quality Assurance EngineerDuluth, GA
Methods Documentation SpecialistMilford, NH
Manufacturing EngineerPortsmouth, NH
Project ManagerFairburn, GA
Pin Cell OperatorCentral Manchester, CT
Solidworks DrafterBowling Green, FL
Manufacturing Engineering TechnicianMaple Grove, MN
AutoCad TechnicianBartlett, TN
Project EngineerDouglasville, GA
Field Service EngineerSuwanee, GA
Final Inspector¬†Central Manchester, CT
Mechanical EngineerNewnan, GA
1st ID-OD GRIND MACHINISTCentral Manchester, CT
CNC MachinistCentral Manchester, CT
Mechanical DesignerAlpharetta, GA
Electrical EngineerLittleton, MA
Project EngineerSterling, MA
Manufacturing EngineerSterling, MA
Field Service EngineerMarlboro, MA
Mechanical Design EngineerGainesville, GA
Solidworks DrafterMcBee, SC
Manufacturing EngineerPendergrass, GA
Electrical EngineerBrooklyn Park, MN
CAD designerHudson, MA
Safety EngineerNorcross, GA
Mechanical Packaging EngineerAyer, MA
Engineering InternMemphis, TN
Mechanical EngineerMarlborough, MA
Controls EngineerVance, AL
Firmware EngineerFramingham, MA
Quality EngineerClinton, MA
Quality ManagerDover, NH
Mechanical EngineerBedford, MA
Process EngineerCovington, GA
Sr. Mechanical EngineerDedham, MA
Systems Development Co-opMilford, MA
Project EngineerFairburn, GA
Research Engineering Co-Op Spring 2019Milford, MA
Chemistry - Separations Co-op Spring 2019Milford, MA
Mechanical Engineering Co-op Spring 2019Milford, MA
Chemical Engineering Co-opMilford, MA
Manufacturing EngineerBall Ground, GA
Quality EngineerBall Ground, GA
Applications EngineerFairburn, GA
Controls EngineerGreer, SC
Mechanical EngineerWallingford, CT
Project EngineerWallingford, CT
Manufacturing EngineerNewnan, GA
HR GeneralistCharlton, MA
Qt GUI EngineerLexington, MA
Controls Automation EngineerMaple Grove, MN
Electrical Design EngineerHuntsville, AL
Controls EngineerNewnan, GA
Laboratory Assistant 1Memphis, TN
Embedded EngineerMarlborough, MA
Technical RecruiterMarlborough, MA
Sr. Software EngineerNorwood, MA
RF Design EngineerVineland, NJ
Engineering InternMemphis, TN
Software EngineerCambridge, MA
Chief Mechanical EngineerBoston , MA
Manufacturing Engineer-Product DevelopmentCharlton, MA
Senior Mechanical EngineerBurlington, MA
Director of Hardware EngineeringBurlington, MA
Electrical EngineerHorsham, PA
PLC-Mechatronic TechnicianMemphis, TN
Mechanical Designer (Inventor)Memphis, TN
GUI Software DeveloperBoston, MA
Director of Automation and Controls EngineeringEgg Harbor City, NJ
Automation Integration SpecialistEgg Harbor City, NJ
Manufacturing IS SpecialistEgg Harbor City, NJ
HW - Senior Project ManagerBoston, MA
Senior C++ Software EngineerBoston, MA
Quality Assurance Specialist 5734Merrimack, NH
Line Maintenance MechanicMemphis, TN
Associate Endoscope TechnicianMemphis, TN
Quality Assurance Engineer
- Develop, maintain and ensure the execution of the Quality Management System (QMS) and quality control plans, programs and policies.
- Maintain all necessary records and procedures in accordance with ISO 9001 standards and company policy.
- Maintain material test reports (MTR), various certificates of conformance (COC) and customer required certification, documentation.
- Maintain the instrument testing and calibration program for all measuring equipment as per ISO 9001 standards and company requirements.
- Provide oversight to the Supplier Qualification Program.
- Assist purchasing in the qualification of new suppliers and the resolution of supplier quality issue.
- Assist with quality reviews of all major and/or critical suppliers.
- Facilitate audits of supplier manufacturing and quality systems as necessary.
- Maintain incoming material inspection program.
- Provide production quality support.
- Manage all product quality assurance programs and sign-off on all product releases (internal and external).
- Develop and assist with method sheets which documents manufacturing procedures and establish process controls.
- Perform in-process inspections including dimensional verification, weld inspections and coating inspections; perform non-destructive testing (NDT) when required; maintain records of inspections and results.
- Oversee all product testing, audit and inspection.
- Coordinate all off-site testing (weld procedures, welder qualification, customer required testing, NDT, etc.) as required.
- Oversee all ISIR (initial sample inspection report) requirements and submission as per company policy.
- Maintain customer product certification and inspection activities in addition to championing all planning, completion of non-destructive testing (NDT), product inspection and release including documentations.
- Interact directly with all customer representatives as directed by facility leadership.
- Assist with the training and certification of facility welders.
- College degree or equivalent experience in a manufacturing/steel fabrication environment. Working knowledge of a manufacturing quality management system is a must.
- Good computer skills and experience in Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- A working knowledge of arc welding processes for carbon, stainless and alloy metals.
- Knowledgeable in both liquid and powder type coatings.
- Familiarity with ASTM specifications, AWWA standards and AWS/ASME welding codes.
- Preferred to have all or some of the following: CWI (Certified Welding Inspector) accreditation (AWS/ASME) CQE (Certified Quality Engineer) certification (ASQ) Lean Manufacturing methodology certification/experience
- Able to perform or learn to perform NDT evaluations: dye-penetrant, magnetic particle, dry film thickness and others that may be required by the project contract/specifications.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.