We’re committed to keeping you healthy and covered!
DAVIS is proud to offer 2 health insurance plans to our employees and their dependents. We provide a full coverage plan from CIGNA and a Minimum Essential Coverage Plus (MEC) plan for those who just want the basics.
You are eligible to enroll in this program after 60 days of service. You have until your 89th day of employment to enroll or waive your election of this benefit.
What is covered?
- 100% of preventative care
- Annual physicals
- Routine gynecological screenings, including mammograms
- Prescription drug coverage and more!
To enroll or decline coverage, please click here to be directed to the DAVIS Health Portal.
When is my timecard due?
How do I submit my timecard?
If you would like to login to DAVIS Time, please click here.
Does DAVIS offer direct deposit?
How do I get my paycheck and when?
(1) The fastest way to get paid is to enroll in Direct Deposit and have your check electronically deposited into your account. Then you can access your check information electronically through I-Pay at any time on any computer.
(2) Get paid with our Visa debit card.
(3) Have your check mailed to your home address.
(4) Pick up your paycheck from your local DAVIS Companies office on Friday at any time.
What kind of benefits do your temporary employees receive?
Do I need to call to make myself available for another assignment after my current assignment ends?